At Jerusalem Prayer Team, we believe it is important to respect the privacy of our constituents, our business contacts and others who provide us with personally identifiable information. Personally Identifiable Information is defined as information that can be used to identify an individual such as name, address, telephone number and any other information connected personally with an individual.
Our policy was created to affirm our commitment to maintaining the privacy of our constituents and to inform you of the practices we follow in protecting your Personally Identifiable Information. This policy also applies to Jerusalem Prayer Team’s related entities including Friends of Zion.
Why Do We Collect Information?
At Jerusalem Prayer Team, we have lots of opportunity to collect your Personally Identifiable Information. Some of these might include when you:
- Sign up to receive information about Jerusalem Prayer Team;
- Sign up to receive updates from Dr. Mike Evans;
- Request or purchase a product via the web, or through the telephone;
- Log onto our website;
- Make a donation to Jerusalem Prayer Team; and
- For a variety of other reasons not listed here.
If you give us your Personally Identifiable Information for any reason, we consider your information to be strictly confidential.
Do We Obtain Your Consent to Collect Your Information?
When we collect, use or disclose your Personally Identifiable Information we will obtain your consent to do so unless such permission is obvious or implied, for example, when you makes a purchase via our website or call to place an order with our customer service department.
If you would like to withdraw your consent for any reason, please email us at [email protected].
How Do We Use Your Information?
We use your Personally Identifiable Information to provide you with the services or products for which you provided us with your information, and/or for those purposes considered reasonable under the circumstances. We are not in the business of selling your information to third parties and only share information with our related entities, with vendors to whom we obtain services, or when it is necessary to comply with the law or to protect the rights, property or safety of Jerusalem Prayer Team.
How Long Do We Retain Your Information?
We retain your Personally Identifiable Information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purpose for which you gave it or for any legal or business purpose. When your information is no longer required by Jerusalem Prayer Team for any reason, we have procedures in place to destroy it, delete it, or convert it to anonymous form.
How Is Your Information Kept Accurate?
Jerusalem Prayer Team endeavors to keep your Personally Identifiable Information as accurate as possible so that it can continue to provide you with the products and services you’ve requested. For this, we will need your assistance in maintaining the accuracy of your information. You may request a correction to your Personally Identifiable Information by emailing [email protected].
How Do We Protect Your Information?
Jerusalem Prayer Team is committed to protecting your Personally Identifiable Information from unauthorized access or disclosure. In this, we do our best to maintain appropriate security both in our technology and our physical records. We also limit access to your information to persons management determines need to know for the purpose of providing you with the requested products and services.
Your privacy on the Internet is extremely important to us. Because you give us personal information, we believe you should fully understand the terms and conditions surrounding what we do with that information. This privacy statement discloses the information we gather, how we use it, and how you can correct or change it.
Here’s What We Do With Your Internet Provider (IP) Address
We use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer our Web site. Your IP address is used to help identify you and your shopping cart and to gather broad demographic information.
Here’s Why We Place A Cookie On Your Hard Drive
- To keep track of items you put into your shopping cart.
- To tell us whether you’ve visited JerusalemPrayerTeam.org previously.
- To help determine whether you came to JerusalemPrayerTeam.org from a particular Internet link or banner advertisement.
- To personalize your experience on our site.
- To remember who you are. This allows us to auto fill-in forms with information that you have previously entered.
The “help” portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether. However, cookies allow you to take full advantage of some of JerusalemPrayerTeam.org‘s coolest features, and we recommend that you leave them turned on.
This Is Who Gets Your Information
Information about JerusalemPrayerTeam.org visitors is an important part of our business, but we are not in the business of selling it to others. We share customer information only with the subsidiaries and partners described below:
Protection of JerusalemPrayerTeam.org and Others
This Is Why You Register With JerusalemPrayerTeam.org
Our registration form ask you to give us information about yourself which will allow us to help you in the following ways.
- Process your orders accurately and quickly
- Reduce the amount of information you need to provide each time your purchase resources
- Protect your privacy
- Allow us to contact you with your requested information
- Personalize your experience on our site
When You Place An Order, This Is What We Do With The Information
- Verify and charge your credit card
- Ship the order you requested
- Contact you with customer service related questions
- Send you product catalogs,direct mail, and information as they become available
- Notify you with requested information
- We’ll Protect You When You’re On Our Site
JerusalemPrayerTeam.org may contain optional links to partners and third party Internet sites and services that may collect data from you or your computer. Please be aware that if you choose to leave our site via a link, JerusalemPrayerTeam.org assumes no responsibility for the privacy practices or the content of other web sites.
You Can Use Your Credit Cards Safely
JerusalemPrayerTeam.org uses a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. All user contact information is contained behind secured networks and is accessible only by a limited number of trusted employees who have special access rights to production systems. Passwords are encrypted in JerusalemPrayerTeam.org‘s secure database, which is also located behind secured networks. All sensitive/credit information supplied by users is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
How to Remove Your Name From Our Newsletter/Mailing List
JerusalemPrayerTeam.org gives users the following options for removing their e-mail address from our database so you will not receive future communications:
- Send an email message to: [email protected].
- Click on the unsubscribe link on any subscription mail you receive (and follow the directions located on the bottom of each email).
If You Want To Change Your Information
We want you to enjoy all of the features of JerusalemPrayerTeam.org by keeping your account information current. JerusalemPrayerTeam.org gives users the following options for changing and modifying information previously provided:
- Send an email message to: [email protected].
- Reply back to any subscription mail you receive (and follow the directions located on the bottom of each email).
If You Want to Request Your Personal Data be Deleted
At any time, you have the right to request Jerusalem Prayer Team to delete your personal data, under certain conditions. To make this request:
* Send an email message to: [email protected]
* Call the Partner Services Department: (817) 268-1228.